Mr. Salim Hlayel,
Software Engineering Manager
Salim Hlayel, an Integration Manager at Ankabut. Holding a master degree in Computer Science from University of Malaya, Malaysia.
With over 16 years of experience in Software Development, Salim has a huge interest in Software integration, designing and solution architecture, and integration project management. Integration projects are currently the main focus and interest which includes the following areas:
- Service Oriented Architecture.
- Learning Management System integration with Student Information System.
- Integration with Custom made solutions.
He has been involved in Software IT Management and software engineering for more than 15 production systems using Oracle Development Technologies including:
- Oracle ERP Implementation.
- Agile Software development cycle.
- 7+ years of Ellucian Banner Architecture.
On top of that, Mr. Salim has exposure to interesting IT subjects such as:
- Object Oriented Development
- Risk Analysis.
- SOAP, REST, JMS. JSON and XML
- Oracle Application Express Certified Expert.
- High Availability.
- Business Intelligence Reporting.
← BACK TO LEADERSHIP PAGE